LIGHTEST. STRONGEST. MOST FLICKABLE.
Spirit Lake Motorsports has a new 2018 Polaris 600 RMK 144 with Electric Start, Sonic Blue, for sale - MSRP $11,299.00, NOW Priced $9,404.00, after the FACTORY AUTHORIZED CLEARANCE Rebate and additional savings from us. This includes our fees.
Call 970-627-9288 or e-mail us for a quote.
The 600 RMK 144 with Electric Start is a great 50/50 crossover snowmobile. It is for riders that want deep snow maneuverability with Rider-Balanced on-trail confidence.
- Rider-Balanced AXYS Chassis - The AXYS chassis for the 144 platform is light and strong, offering rider balanced characteristics critical for the 50/50 rider. The rider is moved into a balanced position on the sled so it rides flat through the corners. When the trail gets rough or the rider jumps off into the powder, rider balance enables the rider to move back and make the front end light to climb up on top of the snow or the moguls.
- IGX 144 Rear Suspension - A core element to the AXYS 144 platform is the IGX 144 uncoupled rear suspension, which offers the ultimate blend of durability and strength. The IGX 144 rear suspension provides RMK-inspired off-trail agility and balance with a drastically improved on-trail ride. Pitch is controlled through geometry in this rear suspension. And with 43% more front torque arm travel, this sled features reduced bottoming and less drag off-trail. An optimized, lighter, tipped rail beam design gives the sled a nimble feel.
- Lightweight - At 455 lbs, the 600 RMK 144 on the AXYS 144 platform is lightweight yet strong. It allows you to get up on top of deep snow faster and offers quick acceleration.
- 600 Cleanfire Engine - This liquid-cooled Cleanfire engine with semi-direct injection (SDI) deliver outstanding throttle response and instant acceleration. These powerful, efficient engines start easily and reliably and they calibrate automatically as the temperature and elevation change. These engines deliver impressive fuel economy in real-world riding situations, which, for Polaris riders, means aggressive, up-tempo riding, not low-rev lab conditions. In the AXYS chassis, the 600 engine features lightweight integrated mounts, electronic oil pump and bypass thermostat.
- 2.0 Series 4 Track - Stiff lug base for hard-pack performance, soft and flexible tips for superior deep snow traction.
Please feel free to email or call for details. We have financing if needed. Let us help you get into the new machine. We are always here to help. We don't only sell machines. We ride them too!
Come to Spirit Lake Motorsports today to take a look!
The parts dept. can help you trick out your new toy…whatever you need.
We can deliver for a small fee.
Polaris has some great financing rates through Sheffield, with qualifying credit:
- 4.99% for 36 months
- 6.99% for 60 months
Spirit Lake Motorsports
Polaris / Beta / Timbersled / Alcom Trailers / Triton Trailers
10438 US Hwy 34
Grand Lake, CO, 80447
*Price valid for Cash or Standard Financing deal, with qualifying credit. Tax not included in the above pricing.
COLORADO REQUIRED DISCLAIMER: One Unit only. Rates and terms subject to change. Pricing valid until September 30, 2019.