Spirit Lake Motorsports has a brand new CUSTOMIZED 2020 800 PRO RMK 155, Black Pearl/Indy Red for sale, MSRP is $13,597.00. Now Starting at $13,347.00 after the $250 Rebate for the Polaris Holiday Sales Event.
- Black Pearl / Indy Red Side Panels
- Black Pearl Tunnel
- Red rails, Spindles and Toe loops
Call 970-627-9288 or E-mail us for a quote.
Gives the rider instantaneous lift and immediate response - plus the "Proven Polaris Benchmark" of the 800 Cleanfire H.O. engine. LIGHTEST. STRONGEST. MOST FLICKABLE. The 800 PRO-RMK 155 is the lightest, strongest, most flickable deep snow sled on the market. The world’s best mountain sled features the industry’s best power-to-weight ratio, giving the rider instantaneous lift and immediate response.
- AXYS PRO-RMK React Front Suspension provides riders with the most precise and effortless ride in the deep snow. Effortlessly initiate sidehills and experience less fatigue with the most predictable ride.This new front suspension features:
- An all-new geometry with an adjustable 36”-38” stance
- A sway bar designed for predictable handling.
- All-new forged A-arms and forged spindles are optimized for strength and durability and designed specifically for the new React Front Suspension.
- Proven 800 Cleanfire H.O. Engine - Developed in conjunction with the AXYS platform, the proven 800 Cleanfire H.O. Engine delivers +10% increase in power-to-weight ratio and quicker throttle response to generate instantaneous lift. The integrated mounting position optimizes the balance of the chassis. Featuring:
- Grooved piston for improved durability and engine life
- 3-stage electronically-controlled exhaust valves for increased power and responsiveness
- Electronic oil pump for reduced throttle effort and improved durability
- Thermostat with bypass warms up to operating temperature 40% faster and improves durability
- High-efficiency intake and exhaust for improved breathability, which increases power
- Exclusive VForce Reeds for more power and improved reed life
- Polaris Series 6 2.6" Track - The Polaris exclusive Series 6 2.6" track provides the ultimate all mountain performance. The new lightweight track is designed for improved deep snow and hard pack traction and better lift.
- Lightweight - 408 lbs. - Polaris snowmobiles are the lightest sleds on the mountain. Polaris mountain sleds have always been light AND rigid, and Polaris has added strength & durability while reducing weight on the RMK AXYS platform. Polaris uses design optimization software to analyze the loads and stress points for various systems and components of the snowmobile which allows the team to design lightweight yet durable snowmobiles. Providing riders with instantaneous lift, Polaris sleds help riders get up on top of the snow faster due to the lighter weight, increase in power from the 800 H.O. Cleanfire Engine, Polaris-exclusive track designs and the raised chassis.
Please feel free to email or call for details. Let us help you get into the new machine. We are always here to help. We don't only sell machines. We ride them too!
Come to Spirit Lake Motorsports today to take a look!
The parts dept. can help you trick out your new toy! Whatever you need.
We can deliver for a small fee.
Spirit Lake Motorsports
Polaris / Beta / Timbersled / Alcom Trailers
10438 US Hwy 34
Grand Lake, CO, 80447
Price valid for Cash deal. 1 year Warranty
COLORADO REQUIRED DISCLAIMER: One Unit only. Rates and terms subject to change.
Pricing valid through December 30, 2019.
Spirit Lake Motorsports will be closing for Thanksgiving. Closed on November 28th and Reopening December 3rd at 9:00am.
Spirit Lake Motorsports will be closing for Christmas. Closed on December 24th and Reopening December 26th at 9:00am.
Spirit Lake Motorsports will be closing for the New Year. Closed on December 31st and Reopening January 2nd at 9:00am.