LIGHTEST. STRONGEST. MOST FLICKABLE.
Spirit Lake Motorsports has a brand new 2019 800 PRO RMK 163 3", Black Pearl and Lime SnowCheck for sale, MSRP is $15,095.00.
Call 970-627-9288 or e-mail us for a quote.
- LIGHTEST. STRONGEST. MOST FLICKABLE. The 800 PRO-RMK 155 is the lightest, strongest, most flickable deep snow sled on the market. The world’s best mountain sled features the industry’s best power-to-weight ratio, giving the rider instantaneous lift and immediate response.
- Patented Raised AXYS RMK Chassis - The AXYS RMK features a patented, raised chassis that increases clearance and reduces drag to keep you on top of the snow. The AXYS RMK chassis, purpose built for mountain riding, allows for improved sidehilling, faster and easier climbing, and instantaneous lift allowing the sled to pop onto the snow faster. The aluminum overstructure is lightweight and durable for all types of riding. Taller spindles increases clearance to reduce drag.
- All-New PRO-RMK React Suspension - The all-new PRO-RMK React Suspension provides riders with the most precise and effortless ride in the deep snow. Effortlessly initiative sidehills and experience less fatigue with the most predictable ride. The new front suspension features an all-new geometry with 36"-38" stance, a sway bar designed for predictable handling, and all-new forged a-arms and spindles optimized for strength and durability.
- Polaris Series 7 3.0" - the ideal track to provide lift in the deepest, softest snow conditions. Features a lightweight single-ply design optimized for weight and powder snow performance.
- Lightweight - 408 lbs., before the Electric start - Polaris snowmobiles are the lightest sleds on the mountain. Polaris mountain sleds have always been light AND rigid, and Polaris has added strength & durability while reducing weight on the RMK AXYS platform. Polaris uses design optimization software to analyze the loads and stress points for various systems and components of the snowmobile which allows the team to design lightweight yet durable snowmobiles. Providing riders with instantaneous lift, Polaris sleds help riders get up on top of the snow faster due to the lighter weight, increase in power from the 800 H.O. Cleanfire Engine, Polaris-exclusive track designs and the raised chassis
This SnowCheck model ALSO comes with:
- Polaris Interactive Digital Display - the most advanced instrumentation in snowmobiling. This 4.3"" high resolution, full color, LCD digital display provides a rider with information including:
- Sled performance
- Riding conditions
- Bluetooth functionality
- GPS/Mapping Capability
- Ride Planning - enables you to plan a ride using Ride Command, save it as a GPX file, and transfer it to the display through the USB interface
- Walker Evans Comp. Adjustable Piggyback Shocks (Clickers) - Shocks with compression adjusters and remote reservoirs offers the best performance across the broadest range of conditions.
- Low Black Windshield
- Lime rails and Spindles, Black Pearl Tunnel
- Pro Taper Mid Rise Handlebars
- Chaincase Drive System - The PRO-RMK with the 3" Series 7 track uses Polaris' tried and true chaincase drive system, which has a 12% lower gear ratio necessary to deliver the optimal performance for the 3" track.
Please feel free to email or call for details. We have financing if needed. Let us help you get into the new machine. We are always here to help. We don't only sell machines. We ride them too!
Come to Spirit Lake Motorsports today to take a look!
The parts dept. can help you trick out your new toy! Whatever you need.
We can deliver for a small fee.
Polaris has some great financing offers, with qualifying credit.
- 3.99% for 36 months
- 5.99% for 60 months
Spirit Lake Motorsports
Polaris / Beta / Timbersled / Alcom Trailers / Triton Trailers
10438 US Hwy 34
Grand Lake, CO, 80447
*Price valid for Cash or Standard Financing deal, with qualifying credit. Tax not included in the above pricing.
COLORADO REQUIRED DISCLAIMER: One Unit only. Rates and terms subject to change. Pricing valid through February 28, 2019.