LIGHTEST. STRONGEST. MOST FLICKABLE.
Spirit Lake Motorsports has a new 2018 Polaris 800 SKS 155 with Electric Start, Super Steel for sale - MSRP $14,399.00, NOW priced $11,444.00, after the FACTORY AUTHORIZED CLEARANCE Rebate and additional savings from us. This includes our fees.
Call 970-627-9288 or e-mail us for a quote.
LIGHTEST. STRONGEST. MOST FLICKABLE. The 800 SKS 155 is the most versatile deep snow crossover sled. This sled features the legendary RMK Rider Balance and agility, and with its bogey wheels and bulkhead cooler, it maintains proper engine temperature for mixed use riding in all snow conditions. It is perfect for riders that use the trails to get to deep snow.
- Patented Raised AXYS RMK Chassis - The AXYS RMK features a patented, raised chassis that increases clearance and reduces drag to keep you on top of the snow. This new chassis, purpose built for mountain riding, allows for improved sidehilling, faster and easier climbing, and instantaneous lift allowing the sled to pop onto the snow faster. The aluminum overstructure is lightweight and durable for all types of riding. Taller spindles increases clearance to reduce drag.
- Proven 800 Cleanfire H.O. Engine - Developed in conjunction with the AXYS platform, the proven 800 Cleanfire H.O. Engine delivers +10% increase in power-to-weight ratio and quicker throttle response to generate instantaneous lift. The integrated mounting position optimizes the balance of the chassis. Featuring:
- Grooved piston for improved durability and engine life
- 3-stage electronically-controlled exhaust valves for increased power and responsiveness
- Electronic oil pump for reduced throttle effort and improved durability
- Thermostat with bypass warms up to operating temperature 40% faster and improves durability
- High-efficiency intake and exhaust for improved breathability, which increases power
- Exclusive VForce Reeds for more power and improved reed life
- Lightweight crankshaft that's more durable, 2.5 lbs lighter and has 25% less inertia
- Series 5.1 2.4" Track - Design optimized for forward lug contact. Soft and flexible tips for superior deep snow performance.
- Chaincase Drive System - The SKS uses Polaris' tried and true chaincase drive system, which delivers the perfect combination of strength and performance for mixed use riding in all snow conditions.
- Walker Evans Piggyback Clicker Shocks - The Walker Evans Piggyback Clicker Shocks with compression adjusters and remote reservoirs offers the best performance across the broadest range of conditions.
- Additional SKS Cooling - The SKS features standard bogey wheels and a bulkhead cooler to better maintain proper engine temperature for mixed use riding in all snow conditions.
Please feel free to email or call for details. We have financing if needed. Let us help you get into the new machine. We are always here to help. We don't only sell machines. We ride them too!
Come to Spirit Lake Motorsports today to take a look!
The parts dept. can help you trick out your new toy…whatever you need.
We can deliver for a small fee.
Polaris has some great financing offers, with qualifying credit.
- 4.99% for 36 months
- 6.99% for 60 months
Spirit Lake Motorsports
Polaris / Beta / Timbersled / Alcom Trailers / Triton Trailers
10438 US Hwy 34
Grand Lake, CO, 80447
*Price valid for Cash or Standard Financing deal, with qualifying credit. Tax is not included in the above pricing.
COLORADO REQUIRED DISCLAIMER: One Unit only. Rates and terms subject to change. Pricing valid until September 30, 2019.