SHOWROOM DEMO MODEL: THE MOST AGILE ALL-MOUNTAIN SLED
Spirit Lake Motorsports has a brand new SHOWROOM DEMO MODEL: 2020 850 RMK Khaos 155, Black Pearl for sale, MSRP is $15,696.00.
- Black Pearl/Red Side Panels
- Black Pearl Tunnel
- Black Pearl Rails, Spindles and toe loops
- 2.6" Track
- Mid Handlebars
- PIDD guage
Call 970-627-9288 or E-mail us for a quote.
This SHOWROOM DEMO 850 RMK KHAOS 155 - powered by the Polaris 850 Patriot engine - offers the best power-to-weight ratio. Designed for all riding zones for a lively and dynamic backcountry experience.
- IMMEDIATE RESPONSE - The most agile all-mountain sled comes standard with Walker Evans® Velocity Shocks for the best of the best in various mountain conditions. Plus, the light and rigid design of the KHAOS® Rear Suspension improves weight transfer for more control to deliver more power directly to the snow.
- ALL-MOUNTAIN ARCHITECTURE - Designed to provide transfer and traction for light handling and control plus the best response in all riding zones.
- AXYS PRO-RMK React Front Suspension provides riders with the most precise and effortless ride in the deep snow. Effortlessly initiate sidehills and experience less fatigue with the most predictable ride.This new front suspension features:
- An all-new geometry with an adjustable 36”-38” stance
- A sway bar designed for predictable handling.
- DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY & POWER - Real-world performance and reliability based on 25 years of Liberty® engine experience
- NEW PISTON - Optimized for reliability and durability.
- +8mm compression height
- +3mm thicker dome
- More contact area with cylinder bore to improve heat transfer
- PVD-coated steel single-ring design
- High-capacity wrist pin
- NEW LIGHTWEIGHT CRANKSHAFT - All-new design is strong and stiff while maintaining low inertia.
- NEW CYLINDER & CYLINDER HEAD - All-new design optimized for maximum durability.
- NEW WATER BOTTLE WITH INTEGRATED THERMOSTAT - All-new design maximizes durability and cooling efficiency.
- Patent-pending simplified coolant bottle design minimizes vibration and maximizes thermostat life\
- Self-bleeding cooling system
- 100 degree T-stat
- Integrated by-pass for fast warm-up
- NEW THROTTLE BODY & THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR - Features a lightweight, simple, durable design.
- Contact-less TPS for reliable, consistent performance
- Permanent set - no adjustment required
- NEW 3-STAGE E-VES-II EXHAUST VALVE SYSTEM - Simplified coplanar valve with fewer parts and EV base that is lightweight, die-cast magnesium
- Improved fit and sealing to piston and exhaust ports to control exhaust flow and optimize performance
- Optimized water jacket and valve cooling
- Integrated cooling with no external lines
- PREMIUM, INTEGRATED DESIGN & COMPONENTS
- New exhaust system - pipe and resonator - improves flow and sound quality; EGT in full heat-shielded resonator improves calibration control
- New wire harness routing for reliability and serviceability
- Industry-exclusive, patent-pending fuel system temp and pressure sensor optimizes piston durability, increases control of fueling variability, improves starting in all conditions, improves diagnostic functionality for easier serviceability, and enhances engine protection modes in the case of low fuel pressure
- New belt drive designed specifically for the 850 Patriot™ is optimized for durability and longevity
- New VForce® reeds designed specifically for the 850 Patriot™ feature carbon fiber petals for ultimate performance, and industry-exclusive secondary seal on the inner cage for maximum durability
Please feel free to email or call for details. Let us help you get into the new machine. We are always here to help. We don't only sell machines. We ride them too!
Come to Spirit Lake Motorsports today to take a look!
The parts dept. can help you trick out your new toy! Whatever you need.
We can deliver for a small fee.
Financing Available, WQC:
Spirit Lake Motorsports
Polaris / Beta / Timbersled / Alcom Trailers
10438 US Hwy 34
Grand Lake, CO, 80447
Price valid for Cash deal. Tax not included in above pricing. 1 year Warranty.
COLORADO REQUIRED DISCLAIMER: One Unit only. Rates and terms subject to change.
Pricing valid through January 31, 2020.